Monday, July 16, 2007

The Asbury Chronicles

In September of 2001, I embarked on an incredible journey, one which would change my understanding of God, of community, of the story of salvation, and of its implications in our lives. It was a journey that introduced me to some of the best friends that I have ever or will ever have, including my dear wife Julie. It was my time in seminary at Asbury in Wilmore, Kentucky.


Of course, every journey begins with a first leg. Thankfully, I took the first part of the journey with my lifelong friend Craig Luttrell. He has started a blog and one of the things he has been doing is relating the ridiculous stories of our first experiences together at Asbury. They are hilarious and worth a read. If you are interested, you can check out his blog here. I would suggest starting from the beginning, which is entitled The Asbury Chronicles Part I. And as my friend and pastor JD Walt is fond of saying, be sure to give him some comment love.



Craig, Julie Robertson, Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that blog and it sucked. Thanks for wasting my time.

Julie said...

Who said that comment above...geez, I hope they were kidding (or that it was Craig himself!). Love the picture. :)