Saturday, October 13, 2007

An Open and Likely Unwanted Letter

To my dear and faithful readers (if there are any of you left):

My sincerest apologies for my absence of late from these pages. Much has been happening (or "has gone down" as the kids are now saying) these past few weeks and I am only now beginning to feel as if I'm getting my feet back under me. Of course, that will only last for a few days and then the flood will take them away from me once again, and I'll be left to wonder where the heck my Arky Arky is. In times like these, it is unfortunate but true that blogging is one of the first things in my life to go, second only to personal hygiene. But as this push is nearing its end, I anticipate to return to these pages shortly.

In all sincerity,

J. Lashier (long "a" soft "s")

8 comments:

Kelli B said...

I know the feeling. We welcome you back when you can recover the time!

Julie said...

I second that...

Cindy said...

I third that...

Anonymous said...

Lashier (long "a" soft "s")
Oh man...you are still upset that I mispronounced your name for the entire year at the admissions office aren't you.

rds

Jackson said...

Yes Randy - That was directed right at you. I'm not sure I'll ever get over that. I should have also mentioned that my name is not Patrick, despite all popular opinion (that was Nate Mouttet).

Anonymous said...

Jackson: I always tell them it is pronounced like leisure with a long A! And then they get it. Don't you love it that you have a last name that no one can pronounce on first site? It is a very distinctive name, but it certainly makes for some very interesting pronunciations.

As for giving up on your blog, NO WAY! Your schedule the last 3 weeks has been brutal, I don't thing an apology is necessary, but by the comments you have received, you certainly have some loyal readers! Dad

Anonymous said...

I still love ya man!
John

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack! Its always good to hear from you!
Johnny